Fal River Autumn Walking Festival sponsored by The Nare
18 Oct – 03 Nov 2014. The Fal River Autumn Walking Festival sponsored by The Nare will take place around the Fal River for two weeks at the end of October and beginning of November.
After a hugely successful two years of the festival, the Fal River Autumn Walking returns for it’s third year and promises to be bigger, better…and have more boots.
Encompassing the very best of what the Fal River has to offer, the walks will encounter historical points of interest, meander along coast paths, pass through areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites.
- Running from October 18 to November 3
- Featuring self-guided walks through some of the most stunning scenery Cornwall has to offer
- A range of graded walks for all the family (and the dog!) to suit all abilities
- Taking in areas from Falmouth to Truro, the Roseland to the Helford Passage
- Unique flora and fauna, birds and wildlife, and picture perfect views
- Target Ovarian Cancer charity walk
The Fal River Autumn Walking Festival sponsored by the Nare is a fantastic celebration of walking through this beautiful corner of the world.
Don’t miss out and come join in the fun with us! Visit the website here
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.